- Check out is noon, late check out may result in an additional one day charge
- Check-in at 2pm
- Shower Access (certain hours open/closed: open 6 a.m.-9 a.m. & 5 p.m. -8 p.m.), Restrooms
- No Loud music, Quiet time is 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Parking Pass required while on property
- Pets kept on leash
- No Late check ins – unless prior arrangements have been made with management before arrival
Day Use………Price $5 per person children under the age of 12 are free
Pets are welcome @ $3 per pet
- Parking and River access ONLY (no access to sites, picnic tables or fire pits allowed)
- No shower access
- Beach closes at 7 p.m.
- Parking pass Valid one day only until 7:30 p.m.
- No Day Use on holiday weekends and Fri. & Sat. during busy season
Launch/pull out………Price $10 PER canoe/boat/water craft
- Pass is for Parking and Launch only
- Valid for one day only, no overnight parking
There is a $10 cancellation fee per site. Cancellations made 3 days prior to reservation date is a $20 fee per site.
Example: Reservation set for 6/9/2017 cancel by 6/5/17 would be a $10 fee per site, anytime after 6/5/17 Would be a $20 cancellation fee per site.
RULES STRICTLY ENFORCED
Sun. – Thurs. ONLY (No Fri/Sat discounts! No discounts on holidays!)
- Good Sam – 10% OFF
- AAA – 15% OFF
- Passport America – 50% OFF with Valid proof of membership- restrictions apply
(Not a member? Ask us today! We sell Passport America!)
- Tribal discount (Dry Creek Pomo only)- first night of the season free and ½ off after t – t, for the season with valid Dry Creek Pomo Tribal ID.
- Discounts will only be given with valid verifiable membership ID number and proof of membership upon arrival.
Discounts cannot be combined.
River Access- No Lifeguard on duty swim etc. at own risk.
Do not leave children unattended or unsupervised at any time while on the property. California state law requires anyone under the age of 18 must wear a helmet while riding a bicycle, inline skates, scooter and/or skateboard.
Holiday Rate as follows applies to ALL SITES:
- Mandatory 3+ Nights stay
- Additional $5 per site/ night (Tent camping 3 night stay at $45/night =$135
RV Rate = $165 or $180 for 3 night.)
- Pets are welcome @ $3 per pet/site/night (pet owners is responsible for picking up after pet!)
- Additional car $10 fee applies and are not guaranteed limited parking spaces
- No Day Use during Holiday weekends
- No discounts allowed
- Holiday rate applies to 1) Memorial weekend 2) 4th of July weekend 3) Labor Day weekend
Rules and Policies
Do your part to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable camping experience.
The following dates must be reserved for the 2018 minimum 3 night holiday camping stays:
- Memorial Day: Nights of May 25, 26, 27 and 28 (Friday-Monday).
- Independence Day: Minimum 3 night stay
- Labor Day: Nights of Aug. 31- Sept. 1, 2 and 3 (Friday- Monday).
If availability is open, campers are requested to renew sites by 10 a.m. Campgrounds are closed at 10 p.m., and no set-up of campsites may occur after 10 p.m. Generators or other similar equipment which produce noise and may disturb neighboring campers are not permitted.
During busy season in June, July and August: A minimum 2 night stay for weekends; Thursday and Friday, Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday is required.
Number of people/tents/vehicles per site: Six people total is the maximum number allowed at a campsite. Each site may have two tents.
Vehicles will be limited to 1 per site. Any vehicle on campgrounds without a valid parking pass will be towed at owners expense. Reducing congestion and visitor safety are the reasons for the “one mode of transportation per site” rule. Addition parking will be based upon availability and a $10 fee per night will apply.
Age of campers: At least one person at the campsite must be 18 years old. The responsible party registering for the campsite shall remain at the site for the entire stay.
*Visitors To your site: Day visitors are welcome. They must check at the front office before entering the Campground. Day use fees will apply. Hours are as follows 7am-7:30 pm each day. Parking passes are required at all times.
Tables: Each site is outfitted with one picnic table. Borrowing tables from other sites is not allowed and creates discord when they must be retrieved for the site from which they were taken.
Alcohol: Both daily visitors and campers are asked to be responsible when drinking alcohol. Possession of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is against the law; and this will be enforced.
Quiet Hours: are from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. At night, voices carry so moderation is essential.
Check-out time: is 12 p.m.
Check-In time: 2 p.m.
Fires and Firewood: Fires may be built only in the fire rings provided. Collecting firewood or cutting down standing trees on the campground is prohibited. Firewood is for sale at the campground store.
RV sites 1-22: If your R.V. is over 35 ft. you must have a staff member help guide you in and out of sites. Otherwise you will be responsible to pay for any damages made by your R.V.
All guests are required to check in and pay their remaining balance before entering the property:
Quiet Time is: 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
No Loud music
No Weapons of any kind on property
No Wood gathering
No Littering, do you part and help keep this campground as clean as possible. What you bring you take with you when you leave.
Dogs must be on leash. (see Help your Pet be a good guest)
No drugs of any kind; it is strictly prohibited on campground property.
All vehicles must come to a complete stop at the entrance of the campground. It is 5 MPH while using a motor vehicle on the campground. All motor vehicles must keep to the paved roads. Campers are required to have a parking pass in vehicles at all times while on the property. Parking passes are to be obtained at the store or in the office by staff member during check-in.
Disclaimer: Fees, operating hours, rules, cancellations and other details may change during the season at managers discretion. May not combine discounts with any other discounts or offers.
*= Does not apply to busy times of the season; June, July, and August.
Help Your Pet Be A Good Guest
Pets are welcome! $3 fee per pet/night/site. Campgrounds can be busy, unfamiliar and even sometimes overwhelming places for dogs and other pets. Please follow these basic property rules regarding pets.
The 6-foot leash rule applies to the entire property and to all pets. The only time your pet may be off the leash is inside your camper, tent or vehicle. If it is not possible to keep your pet on a 6-foot leash, the best and safest option is for your pet to stay at home.
Please pick up after your pet. Animal waste can contain parasites. Buy waste bags at your pet store or bring plastic grocery bags. Before leaving, when cleaning your campsite, remove all pet waste and place the bags in the campground dumpster. Double bagging is helpful.
Campground quiet hours (10 p.m. – 7 a.m.) apply to all guests, including pets. If your dog barks excessively at your campsite, particularly during quiet hours, we may ask that you take your pet home.
Parks are not the place for territorial pets. If your pet is highly dominant or aggressive, please leave your animal at home in familiar territory.
When you go exploring, please take your pet with you. Keep your pet with you at all times. Do not leave your pet tied up at a campsite or locked in a car.
Make sure your pet’s vaccinations are up-to-date.